Step-by-Step Directions with Screenshots
- Download No$GBA from one of the following links.
(I recommend downloading it here instead of elsewhere because the next links point to bundles that I have put together with all the necessary files. If you’re worried about getting a virus, then wear rubber gloves first.)
Notice: All of these connections will show you an advertisement before letting you download the file. This is how I earn money and keep this website running. Please click on the”Bound Ad” button at the top right corner to visit your download.
- Drag the ROMs that you downloaded into the BATTERY folder.
- Return to the main NO$GBA folder and then start NO$Zoomer.exe. When prompted, locate and choose the ROM which you would like to playwith.
- Open the PKMNBW.TXT record and copy the code below the game variant that you wish to playwith.
- Press F2 or visit Choices → Cheats to open the Cheats interface. Paste the code you just copied into the text box, then give it a title, choose Action Replay DS, then click OK. When it appears in your cheat listing, double-click it on to allow it.
- Begin playing. Hit F11 should you need to correct the emulator settings.
(I’m not providing links here because owning these ROMs without meeting specific circumstances are a breach of US copyright laws, and I neither support nor assist in the commission of illegal activity.)
Read about black and white 2 rom At website
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I not able to run the NO$Zoomer.exe document onto my Mac?
Executable (. Exe) files are not compatible with Mac operating systems. This emulator program operates for Windows operating systems .
If you would like to play Nintendo DS games on your Mac, then look for a harmonious emulator on Google.
- What’s my ROM not working?
Make sure you downloaded the original English version of the ROM, rather than a translated or patched Japanese edition. The English models are usually tagged (U) for USA or (E) for English.
If that did not work, try downloading it from a different origin, since the one you are trying to use may be corrupt.
- How can I save this game?
Open the menu by simply pressing the Q key on your keyboard (or, if you altered the controllers, whichever key disagrees using the X button in your Nintendo DS).
If this does not work, be certain that you unarchived that the No$GBA folder to a publicly writable directory. By way of example, your My Documents folder is a publicly downloadable directory, although your Program Files folder is not (it requires administrator authorization).
In case a user profile is set as an administrator, then you might also try running NO$Zoomer as an administrator. To try it, right-click on the document and click on”Run as secretary .”
- Which are additional Codebreaker or Action Replay codes I could use to deceive?
I don’t understand any; search for them on Google.
- What’s wifi not working?
As far as I am aware the wifi built into No$GBA is not compatible with all the wifi utilized with the ROMs. I’ve seen some work-arounds, though, and some other emulators might have wifi compatibility with Pokémon games. If you’d like wifi, then you’ll need to look for Google and experiment with emulators and software yourself.
- What’s your No$GBA crashing, poor, or even not working?
I didn’t make it, so I don’t know. For more information about No$GBA, go to its official website at http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm.